ARS’23 Ninth International Workshop on Social Network Analysis “Network Science and Social Complexity” aims at presenting the most relevant results and the most recent methodological developments in Social Network Analysis.
The workshop will be held on May 2-3, 2023, at the “Hermitage Resort & Thermal SPA”, located in Via L.do Mazzella 80, Ischia Island, Naples (Italy).
ARS’23 Scientific Committee invites anybody with an interest in the themes of the conference or related ones to submit an abstract for oral presentation by March 12, 2023.
Abstracts may include the following:
• Applications of network analysis in multidisciplinary fields
• Clustering on networks: community detection and blockmodeling
• Collaboration and scientific networks
• Complex networks
• Criminal networks
• Economic and geographic networks
• Egonetworks and applications
• Epidemic models on networks
• Machine learning and algorithms for social networks
• Methods for social media analysis
• Multilayer, Multiplex, Multilevel and Multimode networks
• Network analysis in human past and history
• Network analysis for security and cybersecurity
• Networks in sport
• Network sampling
• Network visualization
• Organizational networks
• Political networks, social movements and civic organization networks
• Robustness issues in networks
• Statistical methods and models for network analysis
• Student mobility network
• Temporal networks, network dynamics and evolution patterns
• Textual data analysis and network methods
• Trade and Transport networks
Registration and payment of workshop registration fee are compulsory for at least one author of each contributed paper before March 26, 2023.
More information about the workshop HERE.